Rockville Economic Development, Inc. (REDI) Seeks Innovative/Strategic Leader for Next Executive Director
(Highly Competitive Salary DOQ/E, plus Excellent Benefits)
The REDI Board seeks an individual with a high level of enthusiasm, charisma, and the confidence to work with senior executives of the largest companies in the country and the willingness to roll up their sleeves to assist a local entrepreneur.
Interested candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration, Economic Development, or related field; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of progressively-responsible experience in a management-level position, with at least three years of executive-level responsibility in business or economic development.
- Proven track record in senior-level supervisory and economic development leadership roles with a focus on driving innovation, crafting strategic plans, successful management of financial operations, and setting realistic goals and timelines.
- CEcD certification is desired, but not required.
- Residency will be encouraged, but is not mandatory.
This search is managed by Springsted-Waters Executive Recruitment. Applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé online at springsted-waters.recruitmenthome.com. The position will remain open until filled; however, a first review deadline is targeted for Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
For more information, contact Art Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (816) 868-7042. REDI is an EOE.