“Digital OMICS Innovators Meetup”
First in a series of four annual meetups around the Capital Beltway on topics covering OMICS, Digital Health and Precision Medicine Data Science.
Panel discussion with refreshments, drinks and networking
September 20, 2018, Thursday; 5:00-8:00 PM
Johns Hopkins University Montgomery County Campus
9605 Medical Center Dr, Rm 121, Rockville, MD 20850
Hear from some of the hottest startup CXOs in the biohealth capital region.
Welcome and opening remarks
- Chris Frew, Founder and CEO, BioBuzz;
- Platinum Sponsor Welcome remarks – Sam Sarkar, CEO, Synergy BIS
Event Convener and Moderator:
- Harsha Rajasimha, MS, PhD, Founder & CEO, Jeeva Informatics
Precision Medicine and the emerging trends: Leading the way to drive a paradigm shift in clinical and translational research.
- Perthera AI report for Cancer – Dr. Emanuel (Chip) Petricoin, Founder and CSO, Perthera
- Personalized exposure health - Eric Klos, CEO, DailyBreath
- Medical Cannabis and Precision Medicine – John Powers, PhD, MBA, CEO BioremediesMD
- Health data ownership and sharing (digital health) – Raj Sharma, CEO, HealthWizz
Drinks, Appetizers and Networking
Event Hosts for the Meetup on Sep 20, 2018: Sponsored by:
Each of the four Meetups will include a panel of prolific speakers focused on emerging innovations in precision medicine, OMICS, patient engagement and data science to accelerate biomedical research. We’ll have experts in genomics, exposure health, innovative medical therapeutics, and precision medicine initiatives. We’re gathering to coalesce around these topics and bring together the experts that can collaborate to advance precision medicine forward faster to bring favorable health outcomes to the most patients in the fastest amount of time. We intend to host two meetups in fall, two in spring, two of them on Maryland side and two on Virginia side of the capital beltway. Contact for sponsorship: firstname.lastname@example.org